Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Application form pdf , Griha Lakshmi Yojana Apply online, गृह लक्ष्मी योजना, Beneficiary, Benefit, Apply Online, Start, Launch Date, Eligibility, Documents, Registration, Official Website, login, status, Helpline Number, Latest Update, News
The current Congress announced several welfare programmes in the election manifesto for the Karnataka Vidhan Sabha in 2023. The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, which aims to provide financial help to the State’s women, will be the topic of our discussion today. In its electoral promise this year, the Karnataka government made significant gifts to women. The Griha Lakshmi Yojana provides financial assistance to housewives, landless women, and agricultural labourers in the form of Direct Benefit Transfers in an effort to empower them. Continue reading this post to get more about Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Apply Online and Griha Lakshmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria.
|Griha Lakshmi Yojana
|15 June 2023
|15 July 2023
|Seva Sindhu Portal
|join telegram channel
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023
The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana was started by Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri SiddhaRamaiya to help housewives, landless women, and agricultural labourers women financially. To help housewives start successful home-based businesses and gain self-employment, one lakh women will receive free skill development training this year under the Shram Shakti Yojana and financial assistance of Rs. 2,000 per month under the Griha Lakshmi Yojana.
According to SiddhaRamaiya, the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana’s financial help will empower women and enable them to purchase the things they need for their needs. The Gruha Lakhsmi Yojana would provide benefits to both APL and BPL families. Houseowners who are interested can apply for the programme from
Objectives of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- To advance women in the state of Karnataka
to offer them monthly cash assistance in the amount of Rs. 2,000.
- To assist landless Karnataka State housewives and agricultural labourers.
- To offer one lakh women of the state free skill training via the Shram Shakti sub-scheme.
- To offer benefits to families that are BPL and APL.
Benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- Karnataka housewives would be eligible to receive a free monthly allowance of Rs. 2,000, or an annual sum of 24,000.
- Agricultural labourers who are women without land would also benefit from this programme.
- Amount will be sent through DBT Mode directly to their bank account.
- Under the Shram Shakti Yojana, free skill development training will be made available.
- Prior to now, Congress increased the stipend for women to Rs. 2,000 per month from Rs. 1500 month
- Women will be able to meet needs and purchase necessities.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Women must live in Karnataka State permanently.
- Applications for the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana will not be accepted if the applicant has any land in their name.
- This programme will cover women who fall within the BPL category.
- Families with women under APL will also be covered.
- Government personnel are not included in this scheme’s coverage.
Documents Required for the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Parivar Register
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Voter ID Card
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Apply Online
The Griha Lakshmi Yojana Application Form will be available online from June 15 to July 15 in order to give financial assistance to women, according to Chief Minister Siddha Ramaiya. To apply for the Griha Lakshmi Yojana online, follow the steps below.
- The first step is to go to the Seva Sindhu Portal’s official website.
- You may find the registration button for the scheme on the homepage.
- Click the “Register” button and provide all the information required for the Scheme.
- After completing the personal information, go to the next step.
- Now complete the scheme-related information and upload all the aforementioned papers.
- To print your application form for future use, click the Submit button.
What is the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana?
The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana was introduced by Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri SiddhaRamaiya to help housewives, landless women, and agricultural labourers women financially.